Last Modified: March 26, 2014
We are proud of the trust placed in us. In exchange, we trust you to use our service (the “Service”) responsibly.
You agree not to misuse the Infinote services. For example, you must not, and must not attempt to, use the Service or your access to it to do the following things.
1. probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
2. breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
3. access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of our or third parties’ website or computer systems or shared areas of the Service which you have not been invited or otherwise authorized to access;
4. interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Service;
5. plant malware or otherwise use the Service to distribute malware;
6. access or search the Service by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”);
7. send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
8. send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
9. publish anything that is fraudulent, misleading, or infringes another’s rights;
10. promote or advertise products or services without appropriate authorization;
11. impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
12. publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred, violence, or violation of law;
13. violate the law in any way, or violate the privacy of others, or to defame others; or
14. violate any intellectual property or other rights or any person, including without limitation by uploading materials to your account or using the Service to process materials if you do not have the right to do so.